I’ve been reading a great blog by a new bloggy friend called Valerie from who commented on my blog a few days ago when I was wingeing about the cut on my breast (which still hurts btw and the other one does too now!). I am now totally transfixed by her blog, and keep nodding along at her posts thinking: “totally”, and she is giving me lots of inspiration of things to write about.
I’ve decided to do the 15 day challenge to share some information about myself. More info on Atlantamomofthree’s blog here, but I’ve posted the question titles down below. Please note, I am not promising to do this in 15 straight days, but I will do what I can!
This challenge is open to any and everyone who wants to get to know each other a little better in the blogosphere. I encourage you all to make this challenge your own. There is no special format to follow or rules on posting. Do your challenge in 1 day by answering all the questions at once or do it in 90 days. Just have fun!
1. Introduction to this Challenge and tell us a little about yourself!
2. Where did you grow up? Small town or Big City?
3. What are some of your favorite memories from childhood?
4. What type of student were you in school?
5. Who were your closest friends as a teen?
6. Where have you worked?
7. Has your life gone the way you expected it?
8. Tell us a bit about your family!
7. What are your hobbies?
8. What are some of your fears?
9. What are your goals? Parenting, Life, Career?
10. Why did you start blogging and what is your blog about?
11. What are a couple of your favorite blog tools that you use?
12. Your top 5 posts and why you think they were successful.
13. 3 blogs you visit and read enthusiastically.
14. Social Networks/Blog Communities you want others to know you’re a part of.
15. Closing and any upcoming posts or raffles you would like to share with us.